Caring for our SO/ community is of the upmost importance to us and looking after our guests is what we love to do. Due to COVID-19 and in alignment with our Government’s announcement, SO/ SPA is temporarily closed.
During this time our sister property Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour’s day spa, Sofitel Spa is opening soon and will offer a range of beauty and wellbeing treatments including global icon, Biologique Recherche.
SO/ Spa opens from 10am until 8pm daily and is opened to guests of the hotel and to non-residents.
Any enquiries or bookings, please email So-Spa.SoAuckland@accor.com or phone +64(0)9 379 1878.
• Arrive early to leave fashionably late. Give yourself 15 minutes to get cosy in a fluffy white robe and slippers and complete a consultation form so your therapist can tailor your dream treatment.
• SO/Auckland has a Wellness floor dedicated to realigning your body and mind. All treatments include exclusive access to our facilities on the day of your treatment, these include a 20-meter heated lap pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness centre. Make time to stay and chill after your treatment in our Serenity lounge with complimentary snacks and a naturopathic grade herbal tea prescribed by your therapist.
• Running late? Please let us know- we will do our best to move your appointment however this may not always be possible.
• Your relaxation begins as soon as you step onto our forecourt, three hours complimentary valet parking is available for all treatments over the value of $140. Our Wellness floor is located on B2, upon arrival please advise our team you have a spa appointment and one of our Welcome Angels will guide you down.
• You deserve treatment as individual as you are- use your consultation to discuss treatment preferences and please let your therapist know if you have any serious medical conditions.
• Take a digital detox- turn your phone on silent and switch off from the outside world dedicating to recharge your own personal power source.
• SO/ SPA has both single and couples rooms- coming with a friend or loved one? Please advise your So Spa Angel at the time of your reservation and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
• SO/ SPA has a 24-hour cancellation policy, a 50% charge applies to all no show bookings or last minute cancellations, either full payment is required prior to arrival or a credit card is required to secure your reservation.
• For all guests, 24 hours notice is required to avoid the full cost of the treatment being charged to their room or credit card provided.
• Whilst Beauty is timeless SO/SPA has an age restriction of 16 years, an exception may be made at the discretion of SO/SPA granted parental consent and supervision.
• All information provided to SO/ SPA is kept in strict confidence, this information will only be used as a means to enhance your experience with us.